Long term rental : minimum 1 year
From May 2017, Address: Gambetta
Perfect location for workers traveling to Sophia Antipolis everyday, Bus Line 230 just in front of the building. Rental: €1100 + Condominium fees: €95 (Cold water, hot water & heating are included) There's no gaz at the apartment all is electric. (Average electric bills 35€ per month as all the equipment low consumption)
You will love this entirely renovated apartment located on the second floor of a nice building with elevator and caretaker.
This very luminous apartment of 46m² is composed of an entrance with shoe cupboard, a living-room with US kitchen entirely opened on the balcony, a room with a big cupboard and 2 commodes with an access to the balcony, a bathroom with bathtub and an independent WC.
The apartment has a balcony overlooking the whole length with open view on the boulevard Gambetta. The reversible air-conditioning and central heating radiator complete this flat in perfect conditions.
Apartment fully furnished and equipped:
- A bedroom with a king size bed
- 1 Sofa.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, plates, cutlery, etc.
- Table-bar and 4 high chairs
- Tempered glass dining table with 4 brand new designs chairs
- Bathroom with bath and 2 large mirrors
- Reversible air conditioning low consumption
- Collective heating: radiator
- Internet: Very high speed optical fiber connection
- 32 LCD TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Cleaning equipment
- Brand new large dishwasher
- Secure entrance gate open by password
Close to all main amenities shops, bus, tram, highway ...
- 5 minutes walk to the Liberation Market
- 12 minutes walk to the beach
- 10 minutes walk to the new city center
- 9 minutes walk to the train station
- 7 minutes walk to the Liberation tram stop
- 19 minutes walk to Old Nice
- 1 minute walk to the nearest supermarket, gas station, bakery, laundry and many other shops!