International Sales and Business Development Internship Program
Position: Part-time, Full-time
Position: International - Sales Internship - Remote/Virtual
Compensation: 30% commission on all sales
Hours: 15 hours - 40 hours per week as it fits in with your schedule
The overall goal for Liveonriviera.com. International Sales and Business Development Internship Program will be to assist students in acquiring experience in the fields of international sales and business development on a global scale.
Liveonriviera.com is a global real estate portal aimed at helping international property seekers to get connected with real estate professionals worldwide.
Our platform has been live since end of 2014 and currently lists more than 350 000 properties and 5000 service providers in 43 countries.
As a sales/business developer intern you will be responsible for developing sales strategies and attracting new clients. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
Motivated by money? Yeah, us too!! This internship will provide 30% commission on all sales. We are looking for skilled applicants as ideally this would evolve into a full-time position.
- Develop and grow sales in target country
- Present and sell real estate listings to real estate agents – B2B Sales
- Looking for new business opportunities and cooperation possibilities with real estate professionals
- Establish and maintain client’s relationships
- Generating and handling sales leads from the internet and telephone inquiries
- Responding quickly, accurately and persuasively to all telephone and electronic leads
- Providing consistent follow-up with all lead activities recorded at the 24 hour, 3 days, and 30 day milestones
- Looking for students that wish to make sales or business development a career
- Knowledge of a second language and world travel a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Comfortable working independently in a remote environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Closing and negotiation Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Autonomy and independence
If you are interested in this internship - Submit a current resume along with a cover letter detailing why you believe you are a good for this internship
Contact person: Lenka, firstname.lastname@example.org